Thread: First State Legalizes Taser Drones for Cops, Thanks to a Lobbyist

First State Legalizes Taser Drones for Cops, Thanks to a Lobbyist

North Dakota police will be free to fire "less than lethal" weapons from the air thanks to the influence of Big Drone.

It is now legal for law enforcement in North Dakota to fly drones armed with everything from Tasers to tear gas thanks to a last-minute push by a pro-police lobbyist.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-lobbyist.html
    Our turn...no? Or, will political critters preempt our "right" to arm drones.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I will be the first to say.. I would like a taser drone.. or ghost pepper chiles spray drone.. since it is not as potent as pepper spray.. so is much less likely to be lethal... although in retrospect I really wouldn't like manslaughter in the 2nd degree as a charge.. hrmm.. the conundrum..

Southern Comfort Launches Drone Booze Delivery Program

Don't need the whole bottle delivered, just the fixings, in on-board tanks to refresh the glass...ice too. Though, Southern Comfort is not my first choice of adult beverage.

http://www.eater.com/2015/3/31/83204...livery-program
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Don't need the whole bottle delivered, just the fixings, in on-board tanks to refresh the glass...ice too. Though, Southern Comfort is not my first choice of adult beverage.

http://www.eater.com/2015/3/31/83204...livery-program
    mine either.. prefer a good 18 or 20 year scotch.
    Last edited by Ezek; 09-01-2015 at 04:55 PM.