Thread: Pro Gun-Control Virginia Legislator names listed at Ashley Madison

Pro Gun-Control Virginia Legislator names listed at Ashley Madison

Donald McEachin claims he was 'hacked' - BS. Norment won't comment.

Legislators' names appear in hacked Ashley Madison data
    Customers using the names and personal information of Senate Majority Leader Thomas K. Norment, R-James City, and state Sen. A. Donald McEachin, D-Henrico, have made payments to the Canada-based dating service marketed to people in marriages or committed relationships, according to an analysis of the user data by the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

" ... unless somebody hacked me, I don’t have an explanation for it, other than it’s not me,” McEachin claimed.
    How about UBC's for adulterers?

Cover-Up?

Oh dear, could it possibly be worse than we thought?

Why The Media Tried (And Failed) To Protect Senator Don McEachin
    So the Times-Dispatch has finally decided to run the story on Tommy Norment trolling for mistresses on Ashley Madison now that the protective cover that they were giving to Senator Donald McEachin couldn’t be maintained any longer. It was amazing how the “mainstream” press and the liberal blogs were ignoring that serial womanizer Norment showed up in the Ashley Madison data, even though you’d think they’d take any and every opportunity to throw rocks at a Republican. If they published a story about Norment though, they’d also have to run the story on McEachin, and they weren’t going to do that unless they had no other choice.

Now at this point you just might be wondering why that is.

Norment is no friend to gun rights either. In the elevator at the GAB, just after voting NO on the CHP privacy law one year, he actually told me he bounces back and forth on that one... that year happened to be the "No" turn.

As far as I'm concerned, he needs to join his buddy Eric Cantor in looking for another job.

TFred

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Alleged bad conduct on both sides of the aisle, different chambers.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Alleged additional bad conduct on both sides of the aisle, different chambers.
    Fixed it for you.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I presume the site was really a way for married, closeted men to find each other. I don't want to know if or what they were Oc'ing while searching the site.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ashley-madison-was-a-bunch-of-dudes-talking-to-each-other-data-analysis-suggests/ar-BBm8bI3

Last edited by Marco; 08-27-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I presume the site was really a way for married, closeted men to find each other. I don't want to know if or what they were Oc'ing while searching the site.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ashley-madison-was-a-bunch-of-dudes-talking-to-each-other-data-analysis-suggests/ar-BBm8bI3

More like a site to get money from married men. A long history of suggestions that 99.9999999+% of the women there were the same three grannies who I am told operate the phone sex lines. Complaints about having to pay to "upgrade" to things like actually being allowed to send responses, to get "more explicit" contacts, etc.

In any case it really does not matter what the site was used for. Remember that old saying about integrity being what you do when nobody is watching?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    More like a site to get money from married men. A long history of suggestions that 99.9999999+% of the women there were the same three grannies who I am told operate the phone sex lines. Complaints about having to pay to "upgrade" to things like actually being allowed to send responses, to get "more explicit" contacts, etc.

In any case it really does not matter what the site was used for. Remember that old saying about integrity being what you do when nobody is watching?

stay safe.
    Or listening.

Ashely Madison's unwritten motto: It's our business doing pleasure with you.

A politician who subscribes opens up new avenues and becomes BIG business. There are no total secrets on ze interzwebs.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Or listening.

Ashely Madison's unwritten motto: It's our business doing pleasure with you.

A politician who subscribes opens up new avenues and becomes BIG business. There are no total secrets on ze interzwebs.

Not exactly a new thing though. When I was with the state there was a god awful witch hunt for who was using the state lines to call 900 phone sex numbers.....until they traced it to one of the judges offices. Then it was just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

It just goes to prove the old saying about the Internet: where all the women are men, and all the teenage girls are FBI agents.
    Alma 43:47 - "And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed...."
    Self defense isn't just a good idea, it's a commandment.