• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro Gun-Control Virginia Legislator names listed at Ashley Madison

Repeater

Donald McEachin claims he was 'hacked' - BS. Norment won't comment.

Legislators' names appear in hacked Ashley Madison data
Customers using the names and personal information of Senate Majority Leader Thomas K. Norment, R-James City, and state Sen. A. Donald McEachin, D-Henrico, have made payments to the Canada-based dating service marketed to people in marriages or committed relationships, according to an analysis of the user data by the Richmond Times-Dispatch.

" ... unless somebody hacked me, I don’t have an explanation for it, other than it’s not me,” McEachin claimed.

How about UBC's for adulterers?

Repeater

Cover-Up?

Oh dear, could it possibly be worse than we thought?

Why The Media Tried (And Failed) To Protect Senator Don McEachin
So the Times-Dispatch has finally decided to run the story on Tommy Norment trolling for mistresses on Ashley Madison now that the protective cover that they were giving to Senator Donald McEachin couldn’t be maintained any longer. It was amazing how the “mainstream” press and the liberal blogs were ignoring that serial womanizer Norment showed up in the Ashley Madison data, even though you’d think they’d take any and every opportunity to throw rocks at a Republican. If they published a story about Norment though, they’d also have to run the story on McEachin, and they weren’t going to do that unless they had no other choice.

Now at this point you just might be wondering why that is.

TFred

Norment is no friend to gun rights either. In the elevator at the GAB, just after voting NO on the CHP privacy law one year, he actually told me he bounces back and forth on that one... that year happened to be the "No" turn.

As far as I'm concerned, he needs to join his buddy Eric Cantor in looking for another job.

TFred

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I presume the site was really a way for married, closeted men to find each other. I don't want to know if or what they were Oc'ing while searching the site.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/ashley-madison-was-a-bunch-of-dudes-talking-to-each-other-data-analysis-suggests/ar-BBm8bI3

More like a site to get money from married men. A long history of suggestions that 99.9999999+% of the women there were the same three grannies who I am told operate the phone sex lines. Complaints about having to pay to "upgrade" to things like actually being allowed to send responses, to get "more explicit" contacts, etc.

In any case it really does not matter what the site was used for. Remember that old saying about integrity being what you do when nobody is watching?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
More like a site to get money from married men. A long history of suggestions that 99.9999999+% of the women there were the same three grannies who I am told operate the phone sex lines. Complaints about having to pay to "upgrade" to things like actually being allowed to send responses, to get "more explicit" contacts, etc.

In any case it really does not matter what the site was used for. Remember that old saying about integrity being what you do when nobody is watching?

stay safe.
Or listening.

Ashely Madison's unwritten motto: It's our business doing pleasure with you.

A politician who subscribes opens up new avenues and becomes BIG business. There are no total secrets on ze interzwebs.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Or listening.

Ashely Madison's unwritten motto: It's our business doing pleasure with you.

A politician who subscribes opens up new avenues and becomes BIG business. There are no total secrets on ze interzwebs.

Not exactly a new thing though. When I was with the state there was a god awful witch hunt for who was using the state lines to call 900 phone sex numbers.....until they traced it to one of the judges offices. Then it was just crickets

grylnsmn