Thread: MURDER reframed as "gun violence" by the hoplophobe gun-grabbers.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

MURDER reframed as "gun violence" by the hoplophobe gun-grabbers.

We have allowed the issue of rampant MURDER to be re-framed to our disadvantage and to the advantage of the hoplophobe gun-grabbers.

I think that we can unite with the sound bite that it is MURDER, be it with a tool or with fists, and could not be more illegal than it has been since Cain killed Abel.

Let's take back our language!
    (intended to echo criminologist Police Chief Reuben Greenberg's book title, Let's Take Back Our Streets)
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Oklahoma City
    I was listening to the radio in my car while on lunch today and a news report came in about a pastor who fired one shot at a robbery suspect at his church. They referred to it as a "shooting incident." I found this interesting as I thought the incident was an attempted robbery.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    "Yeah, it was gun violence. And, men with guns--police--were immediately called. So, what's your point?"
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.