Thread: State Emisson Stations

State Emisson Stations

I took my first vehicle to the emission station by my house. Sean helped me, had me get out of the vehicle and sit in the chair, like everyone else. He saw my open carry chest pack and asked me questions about it and open carry law in cars.

Came back 20 minutes later, got manager Eric this time, he asks me if that's a firearm twice, I tell him twice yes. He tells me to slide over into the passenger seat. I tell him, " I was here 10 minutes ago and your telling me I can't sit in the chair out there like everyone else. He relents because I was aready getting out of the car. I sit in the chair and I see Sean and he says hi, and I said hey whats up with you buddy here he seems a little anti gun. Eric says, "The state frowns apon firearms on there property. I say, " State law says I can be here. He relents. At this point I wanted to be a dick and get his number and make a stink but I thought no one likes a dick so I played it mr. nice and friendly, got my pass paper work from him, said to him have a nice day and keep up the good work.

I'm 6' 4" in at 3 door hatchback clown car geo metro, there is no way in hell I can just slide over in the passenger seat, without winning America's got talent for a contortionist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	open carry chest rig.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	12730  
    Last edited by jsanchez; 08-27-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Banned
    Should have told Sean "If you have a question for me, please write it down and provide your name, residential address, and DOB and I will forward it to my attorney for a response".

100% guaranteed to shut him up. I do this all the time.

And with cops who say "my badge # is my ID" is funny...courts have ruled that a badge # is not an ID as they are recycled all the time.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-27-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Interesting chest rig
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Should have told Sean "If you have a question for me, please write it down and provide your name, residential address, and DOB and I will forward it to my attorney for a response".

100% guaranteed to shut him up. I do this all the time.

And with cops who say "my badge # is my ID" is funny...courts have ruled that a badge # is not an ID as they are recycled all the time.
    Sean was the good guy in all of this he seemed to be pro gun and genuinely wanted to know about the law.

Now Eric he was the anti gun guy 55 years old obese white guy.
    All I hope is that next time he'll treat me like everybody else because we all are a little different but yet we are all the same when it comes to civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Interesting chest rig
    Yeah I had one of those DeSantis Roadrunner packs but it couldn't hold a big FNP 45 tactical so I got a sewing machine and started sewing up my own this one is the second prototype.
    I love it because it's really comfortable easy access when you're in the car and it keeps the gun dry in the rain and you're still open carrying.
    Last edited by jsanchez; 08-27-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Just curious but that rig seems a bit unusual, why did you go that route?
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    Sean was the good guy in all of this he seemed to be pro gun and genuinely wanted to know about the law.

Now Eric he was the anti gun guy 55 years old obese white guy.
    All I hope is that next time he'll treat me like everybody else because we all are a little different but yet we are all the same when it comes to civil rights.
    That's racist! I'm a 54 year old obese (fluffy) white guy!
    BTW That chest rig looks even slower than CC.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    Just curious but that rig seems a bit unusual, why did you go that route?
    It's just so much easier to wear a gun. Your shoulders take up all the weight it's easier to run or cross country ski extremely easy access when you're sitting in a vehicle.
    Having a holster on the hip was just so cumbersome. If I'm riding dirt bikes or river rafting I can throw it over my life vest or my ski jacket its just extremely versatile. Great question I hope I answered it good enough.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    It's just so much easier to wear a gun. Your shoulders take up all the weight it's easier to run or cross country ski extremely easy access when you're sitting in a vehicle.
    Having a holster on the hip was just so cumbersome. If I'm riding dirt bikes or river rafting I can throw it over my life vest or my ski jacket its just extremely versatile. Great question I hope I answered it good enough.
    Also solves the multi-thread question about what to do with the gun in a public restroom while on the throne.
    Last edited by Citizen; 08-27-2015 at 09:12 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    That's racist! I'm a 54 year old obese (fluffy) white guy!
    BTW That chest rig looks even slower than CC.

If you mean to draw from, you just pull the yellow tab in the upper corner diagonally and the gun comes out quick, but I don't know how fast other people are.

If you are fluffy, get walking and do some sit ups, your grand kids are depending on you to be there to educate them about anti gunners and other weak minded people!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Also solves the multi-thread question about what to do with the gun in a public restroom while on the throne.
    Yes I forgot about that. No more holster resting on the nasty floor when on the throne.

Other Chest packs

Here are some other chest pack makers I looked at before making mine.

https://hillpeoplegear.com/

http://www.ribzwear.com/

It's not quite a holster, yet it can't be considered concealed. I like it.