Thread: Jeb taps voter-tossed Eric Cantor for campaign

Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA

Jeb taps voter-tossed Eric Cantor for campaign

"Eric Cantor, the former House majority leader who was tossed from Congress by voters in 2014 who perceived him as making too many concessions to Democrats, has not only come forward to endorse Jeb Bush for president – but he’s also going to be leading up the former Florida governor’s campaign efforts in Virginia."

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    There is not a spit of difference among the progressives, be they R, D, or D-lite.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

career politicians should all be put on a big cruise ship, then have it sailed out into the middle of the Atlantic, take the crew off with all lifeboats and torpedo the ship.
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Memphis, TN
    Jeb actually thinks he has a chance still?

Only if he uses the Bush family cheating system.

If somehow it comes down to Jeb vs Hillary, the one who wins will be the one who cheats the system the best, and breaks the most laws, and the voters still have no say on anything.