• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Accepting reality or outright hypocrisy?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot
They are not "left", in their minds they are right.

Keep your head down. They shoot wildly from the hip lip.

stay safe.
Tank you.

HPmatt

I feel sorry for Alison Parker. She is murdered by a mental nut, and using her death, her father sees that as an opportunity to re-launch his now 'nationally enhanced' political career. Her memory is being abused in a bid for political power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I feel sorry for Alison Parker. She is murdered by a mental nut, and using her death, her father sees that as an opportunity to re-launch his now 'nationally enhanced' political career. Her memory is being abused in a bid for political power.

Your source for that opinion?

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned

Well, at least something good is coming out of the tragedy !

(I don't need a cite regarding your post)

Last edited:

solus

you significantly misrepresent the killer's mental health yet do not cast a stone at the father's agenda?

your perception of mental health is greatly skewed HP!

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
One of the first jokes I ever shared with Grapeshot when I joined involved talk of a dab of Hoppe's #9 behind the ears and primal instincts...haha!
It does have certain aphrodisiac qualities.

Dual use too: I bought a gallon of the original stuff a lifetime ago. Only crack it open for special festive occasions and always serve it straight up over rocks. :lol:

HPmatt

Here's the story I did not reference previously:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...awmakers-voted-against-stricter-gun-laws.html

His daughter's murderer was not in the NICS database, so how does his argument of an 'enhanced background check' get the gun out of the murderers hand?

It was the actions of Liberals in the 1960s that turned mentally ill loose onto streets; it has been the democrat agitprop of 'don't shoot' and 'everyone is a victim' that appears to have fed this mentally screwed up guys actions.

So her Dad blames the NRA.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Must be my bad eyesight, 'cause I read nothing in there about Parker having any plans to "re-launch his now 'nationally enhanced' political career."

Could it be merely that you confuse beginning a propaganda campaign associated with Mark Kelly, Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, and representatives of former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg with relaunching a political career?

stay safe.

HPmatt

I went back and re-read several of the news stories - my apology to Mr Parker - doesn't appear he is using it to seek an office, just mis-directed anger at the senseless death of his lovely, smart and cute daughter. Such a tragedy.