Thread: DUI attny arrested at DUI ckpt .. was not drinking

Banned

DUI attny arrested at DUI ckpt .. was not drinking

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/08/2...eckpoint-5148/

Warren Redlich, a civil rights lawyer and the publisher of westbocanews.com, wrote in a story this morning he was un-arrested about three hours after he was cuffed and issued a citation instead of getting charged with a crime.

I've been detained for long periods of time because I exercise my rights too. That's why we have civil suits ! And power to arrest for kidnapping !

I hope he gets a zillion dollars ... and I commend the guy for doing what he advises others to do and it examples that HE IS RIGHT.

Now everybody is going to follow his suit.

All I get from the link is a blank page.

I'll bet that he was hassled and arrested for his license plate PINAC - Photography Is Not A Crime.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Or, it could be the simplest answer...the cops don't like uppity citizens not licking their boots.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Or, it could be the simplest answer...the cops don't like uppity citizens not licking their boots.
    A little chin music is just the cure for that BS. Too bad all these dang mobiles are taking a lot of the fun out of protecting and serving.
    Last edited by twoskinsonemanns; 08-31-2015 at 01:27 PM.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    All I get from the link is a blank page.
    Try again? Maybe some blocker at play?