Thread: Wild Bill for America

Wild Bill for America

Makes perfect sense to me. Some of the commando OC'ers giving everyone else a bad name should take note.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdG2tuPixyc
    Last edited by Wyldhog; 08-31-2015 at 07:53 AM.

I listened through his elite CV. A waste of my time.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I got through about 1 minute of his anti liberty tirade. He made a complete fool of himself, it is not up to him how one exercises a right legally. If he is scared he should stay home.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldhog View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me. Some of the commando OC'ers giving everyone else a bad name should take note.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdG2tuPixyc
    It appears to me that Mr. Wild Bill thinks his way is the only "appropriate", " reasonable", and most importantly.... "acceptable".... way to exercise the right to bear arms.

Sadly there are some gun owners who say they are against gun control but are quick to want to control how other people should NOT dress, what they should NOT carry, where they should NOT carry, how much training should be required......in short those gun owners are solidly in favor of gun control as long as that control is what they consider "reasonable", " appropriate ", and" acceptable ".

There are anti gunners who want to control who, when, where, how, what, and why, guns are " allowed "....... and there are anti gunner lites who say they support the right to keep and bear arms but also want to control who, when, where, how, what, and why guns are " allowed ".
    Last edited by Bikenut; 08-31-2015 at 09:05 AM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    [ ... ] Sadly there are some gun owners who say they are against gun control but are quick to want to control how other people should NOT dress, ... [ ... ]
    What does dress have to do with Second Amendment control or gun control?

It has to do with the First Amendment and SCOTUS NAACP v. Alabama 357 U.S. 449 (1958) Freedom of Association. We are known by the company we keep. Shun icky.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.