• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 9/5

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Plan revised by plumbing emergency. No plunger or snake needed.

Talk amongst yourselves about me.

stay safe.

scouser

skipped out on the weekly get together to head over to Nick's instead, where they had clowns and sidewalk games for the kids. Logan wouldn't leave until they were packing everything away 3 hours after we arrived

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
skipped out on the weekly get together to head over to Nick's instead, where they had clowns and sidewalk games for the kids. Logan wouldn't leave until they were packing everything away 3 hours after we arrived
Dang - me forgets that. Was going to get my face painted too - need all of the help I can get.

sidestreet

War paint, Grape?

Dang - me forgets that. Was going to get my face painted too - need all of the help I can get.

Lemme hear your war cry! I haven't been asked to stay home with the squaws and the children yet…, I hear that it's a great "honor" though…, probably just around the corner for me.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

Sadly, Clippers Cafe has announced after 3 years, they are closing Sunday, 09/13/2015.

A new establishment called Karen's Diner will open one week later and will keep some of the menu items. Woody and Sandra will get some much needed rest and do some traveling.

We, (my family and the OC crew) have enjoyed many meals and conversations there over the last 3 years and will miss the owners and staff along with the food.

We wish them well and hope they slow down a little and enjoy their new found free time.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Disappointed to hear that, but can understand their desire to give themselves a break and enjoy life a bit more.