• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

conceal carry in church?

caoxinfinity

Until recently in my neck of the woods, arkansas, it was illegal to carry in a church. permit or no, church permission or no, illegal. Not the case any more, thank goodness. Now, churches have the right to choose whether they will allow CC or not, just like any private entity.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Liberty-or-Death

Virginia code says carry in a place of worship during a regular worship service is not permitted "without good and sufficient reason". AG opinion says self-defense IS good and sufficient :)