Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's 9/11 day again.

It's 9/11 day again.

Here's a picture to help everyone remember the unforgettable...

But seriously, let's all try and remember, the 19 muslims who died on that day, and the sacrifice they made for their chosen God.

We will never forget.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Maybe it is just me, but SubWay's attempted humor seems quite out of place.

Like Pearl Harbor, our country was attacked that day.

A moment of reverent silence in remembrance of the people that died so needlessly, so tragically would seem more appropriate.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-11-2015 at 03:33 AM. Reason: fixed
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Alright then the SubWay's Onion's attempted humor seems quite out of place, one bridge too far.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-11-2001 remember.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	12741  
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Maybe it is just me, but SubWay's attempted humor seems quite out of place.

Like Pearl Harbor, our country was attacked that day.

A moment of reverent silence in remembrance of the people that died so needlessly, so tragically would seem more appropriate.
    Like Pearl Harbor, it was a staged event.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Lest we forget-lest we forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

I agree with the pearl harbor statement partially, it wasn't staged per se, as it actually was the japs that attacked, our government merely allowed it to happen despite overwhelming intel that it was going to happen.

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

It's a day we remember the nearly 3,000 Americans that lost their lives.

Some folks apparently think it's a time for levity, and conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 09-11-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Please do not say December 7, 1941 was a staged event. The U.S. did not want to be involved in World War 2, the attack on Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked attack where thousands of PEACEFUL American lives were lost. My grandfather was there at Schofield Barracks that Sunday morning when the Japanese Imperial Forces forced the U.S. into World War 2.

One of the primary things done wrong was the misreading of the RADAR as a flight of U.S. Bombers coming to land, instead of the Japanese Air attack.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrobitaille View Post
    Please do not say December 7, 1941 was a staged event. The U.S. did not want to be involved in World War 2, the attack on Pearl Harbor was an unprovoked attack where thousands of PEACEFUL American lives were lost. My grandfather was there at Schofield Barracks that Sunday morning when the Japanese Imperial Forces forced the U.S. into World War 2.

One of the primary things done wrong was the misreading of the RADAR as a flight of U.S. Bombers coming to land, instead of the Japanese Air attack.
    Except that the U.S. government pretty much provoked Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. Sanctions, Embargoes, building up of military bases and strength in the Phillipines, politically supporting the ROC, putting subs in the Phili's to patrol the coast of Japan...

It's kinda like building a fence around a neighbor, and putting attack dogs outside of their property, and convincing people to not socialize, or sell things, to the neighbor, and antagonizing them at every chance you get, for a few years... Eventually the neighbor is gonna come up behind you and beat the urine out of you when you're checking your mail.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=

Barbara Streisand! It's like provoking a cop by exercising ones right of association. Shun icky.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Barbara Streisand! It's like provoking a cop by exercising ones right of association. Shun icky.
    Exactly, pre-WW2 U.S. was/is like a cop, and Japan was just exercising its right to commit genocide at-will!
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=

On this 9-11 we're reminded of the evils of religious extremists who wish to force their religion on everyone else.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    On this 9-11 we're reminded of the evils of religious extremists who wish to force their religion on everyone else.
    Well except if you read the manifesto, it had a lot to do with US foreign intervention.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Except that the U.S. government pretty much provoked Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. Sanctions, Embargoes, building up of military bases and strength in the Phillipines, politically supporting the ROC, putting subs in the Phili's to patrol the coast of Japan...

It's kinda like building a fence around a neighbor, and putting attack dogs outside of their property, and convincing people to not socialize, or sell things, to the neighbor, and antagonizing them at every chance you get, for a few years... Eventually the neighbor is gonna come up behind you and beat the urine out of you when you're checking your mail.
    Was it Hoover that said US kept poking the snake until it got bit?

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    But seriously, let's all try and remember, the 19 muslims who died on that day, and the sacrifice they made for their chosen God.

Let us not forget, everyone has a chosen god; and some number of adherents to every religion are willing to inflict crimes against those they consider "infidels". Atheists are not the least bit exempt from this devotion to a chosen "god" and the despicable behavior possible because of it. Additionally, liberal atheists seem to be largely immune to any obligations to do good to their fellow men that theist religions can impose on their adherents.

I'm not sure what is more disgusting, the hatred of religion and those of faith, or those who seem to hate their nation so much as to blame the USA for every bad thing that happens in the world.

It seems some here would have us believe that when Arabs/Muslims, Japanese, or others lash out, it is fully justified in reaction to the evil and unprovoked imperialism of the USA. They seem to forget that the same Imperial Japanese that attacked Pearl Harbor had been raping and looting in China and Korea for a full generation before the US got involved. In fact, in Korea, the Imperial Japanese did their level best to eradicate both language and culture. Today we find ourselves falling into the trap of using Japanese euphemisms such as "comfort women" rather than the appropriately descriptive, "sex slaves". Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were not exactly paragons of virtue either.

It seems clear to me that the liberal FDR manipulated the American people into entering a war where they were desperately needed, but did not want to be involved. It was a war quite literally between the forces of darkest evil the world and decent civilization. The Cold War that followed was, again, a conflict between those who enslave humanity and those sought freedom. That the USA and our allies made some mistakes and missteps in opposing Soviet/Communist expansion while simultaneously avoiding full-out nuclear war, seems lost on some folks whose only view of their own nation is to see all the evil and none of the good.

Those who can find no good in our nation, might consider on the many alternatives. I hear homosexual men are treated rather harshly in most Arabic nations.

I sincerely hope a few vocal anarchists and whiny liberals on this site do not represent the general feelings of gun owners toward our great nation.

Charles
    Last edited by utbagpiper; 09-11-2015 at 05:53 PM.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    I agree with the pearl harbor statement partially, it wasn't staged per se, as it actually was the japs that attacked, our government merely allowed it to happen despite overwhelming intel that it was going to happen.
    Our ships started sinking them 2 or more hour outside of Perl Harbor (they were told to stop defending and stand down), out country started the aggressions with Japan by way of trade and oil embargos, our government made sure that only old ships were parked in that harbor......

It was 100% staged to get the people to rally behind attacking Germany because they were allied with Japan.

It is the play on the surface except we did not attack Saudi Arabia depite the, supposed, attackers being Saudis.

Then, there is the lack of evidence proving that we were attacked by any outside force, the magically free falling buildings, the disappearing airplanes, the war games (wait that happend something like Perl Harbor too), the stand down order (Perl Harbor too), the fortunes made from war (all wars are banker's wars), etc etc.

If you still believe that some Arabs attacked us 14 years ago today, then keep the night light on or your closet monster will eat your toes.

Last edited by Freedom1Man; 09-11-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: *
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    It's a day we remember the nearly 3,000 Americans that lost their lives.

Some folks apparently think it's a time for levity, and conspiracy theories.
    3k? And what about the millions killed by your government over this false flag event? What about due process before retaliation? Why was your government still paying the medical bills for a Saudi citizen that was accused of being behind the attack? Why did we not attack Saudi Arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by mnrobitaille View Post

Bull excrement.
    They were radioed over two hours before the Nippon fleet made it to Perl Harbor, they were also notified about the incoming zeros. It was NOT a radar reading error. Did you ever study the historical data about the attack on Perl Harbor?

The command knew that the Nippon fleet was on its way. That was the reason for so much shore leave. The government wanted the ships sank with just enough lives lost to anger the America people into supporting 'our' open involvement in the European war.

The bankers got what they wanted.

Who was more evil? Stalin or Hitler?

I don't want to choose either.

3k? And what about the millions killed by your government over this false flag event? What about due process before retaliation? Why was your government still paying the medical bills for a Saudi citizen that was accused of being behind the attack? Why did we not attack Saudi Arabia?

So I'm guessing you didn't lose anyone in the attacks on 9-11.
    My job involved responding to the Pentagon attack.
    Some of us knew folks now memorialized at the attack locations.
    Innocent folks died. Remember them.
    Remove your tin-foil hat for a moment on this day.
    You can wear it again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 09-12-2015 at 09:29 AM.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    So I'm guessing you didn't lose anyone in the attacks on 9-11.
    My job involved responding to the Pentagon attack.
    Some of us knew folks now memorialized at the attack locations.
    Innocent folks died. Remember them.
    Remove your tin-foil hat for a moment on this day.
    You can wear it again tomorrow.
    The point for me is that the government used this tragedy to further a horrible statist agenda, a bigger police state, etc. For many of us the using of the deaths of our fellow Americans for that is grotesque, and we will never forget.

Regular Member Liberty-or-Death's Avatar
    Seems like I'm reading from some here that America got/gets what she deserves. With human depravity such as it is, one is predisposed to accepting the premise that we all get what we deserve.

Some of us are gleefully ignorant of this truth. Others hope against hope that it isn't true, at least for them and theirs. And a few, a very few, know it's true. So they place their trust in Jesus to save them, knowing he already took on what we deserve, and he gives us what we do not deserve: Grace and so much more.

The events of 9.11.2001 deeply saddened me and every year I'm moved to tears remembering them. There was a terrible loss of innocent life that day. But don't be fooled, no-one is truly innocent. We all stand in the need of a savior. Even patriots and conspiracy theorists.
    Be active.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast