Thread: Another shooting in Indep.

Another shooting in Indep.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/independenc...ation/35210574

and yet another one in Indep. a few months ago a kid was shot by the I-70 drive in.

I'm using this as facts to present to the wife for why I or we should OC, and practice tactics for situations like these.

I COULD have been right next to this if I left a few minutes earlier.
    Last edited by Ezek; 09-11-2015 at 09:21 AM.

from the fotos this looks like a classic dope deal gone awry for a hapless 19yo...

i'm sure the homies will come forth and turn each other in to the police...common practice isn't it...oh wait we still don't know where hoffa is or who off'd him!!

ipse

pm sent
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    from the fotos this looks like a classic dope deal gone awry for a hapless 19yo...

i'm sure the homies will come forth and turn each other in to the police...common practice isn't it...oh wait we still don't know where hoffa is or who off'd him!!

ipse

pm sent
    yes, it does, but proximity is becoming my concern.

I wish my wife would take things more seriously when it comes to our families safety, and actually want to perform drills to practice for these kinds of scenarios. that way reaction mentality can take over. like if we where getting gas at said station for the kids to get on the floor boards and stay low while she or I get behind the wheel to drive AWAY from the danger since gas pumps are nearby.. and therefore so is flammable, explosive situations.

or where to take cover at with your personal vehicle involved ( like where the engine is!, or if your at the back where the most material is to stop rounds)

oh and that damn Hoffa! still a mystery...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    yes, it does, but proximity is becoming my concern.

I wish my wife would take things more seriously when it comes to our families safety, and actually want to perform drills to practice for these kinds of scenarios. that way reaction mentality can take over. like if we where getting gas at said station for the kids to get on the floor boards and stay low while she or I get behind the wheel to drive AWAY from the danger since gas pumps are nearby.. and therefore so is flammable, explosive situations.

or where to take cover at with your personal vehicle involved ( like where the engine is!, or if your at the back where the most material is to stop rounds)

oh and that damn Hoffa! still a mystery...

just show her that video of a mom getting beat up in front of her daughter in their living room buy a huge assed black guy

youtube "mom beaten while daughter watches"

that should get her to go a little gun friendly---if not show her.... warren vs dc

I taught a lot of women to defend themselves it can be really hard to get one to take things seriously. Unless some thing had happen to them.

I know a lot of women who are very fine shots who can out shoot a lot of men but to get them to carry is a challenge some times.

My wife who has shot competitively and won several matches and hunts. She only carries once in a while mostly out walking then only after having close encounters with bears.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 09-27-2015 at 09:41 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do