• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another shooting in Indep.

solus

from the fotos this looks like a classic dope deal gone awry for a hapless 19yo...

i'm sure the homies will come forth and turn each other in to the police...common practice isn't it...oh wait we still don't know where hoffa is or who off'd him!!

ipse

pm sent

Ezek

from the fotos this looks like a classic dope deal gone awry for a hapless 19yo...

i'm sure the homies will come forth and turn each other in to the police...common practice isn't it...oh wait we still don't know where hoffa is or who off'd him!!

ipse

pm sent

yes, it does, but proximity is becoming my concern.

I wish my wife would take things more seriously when it comes to our families safety, and actually want to perform drills to practice for these kinds of scenarios. that way reaction mentality can take over. like if we where getting gas at said station for the kids to get on the floor boards and stay low while she or I get behind the wheel to drive AWAY from the danger since gas pumps are nearby.. and therefore so is flammable, explosive situations.

or where to take cover at with your personal vehicle involved ( like where the engine is!, or if your at the back where the most material is to stop rounds)

oh and that damn Hoffa! still a mystery...

pokitisme

yes, it does, but proximity is becoming my concern.

I wish my wife would take things more seriously when it comes to our families safety, and actually want to perform drills to practice for these kinds of scenarios. that way reaction mentality can take over. like if we where getting gas at said station for the kids to get on the floor boards and stay low while she or I get behind the wheel to drive AWAY from the danger since gas pumps are nearby.. and therefore so is flammable, explosive situations.

or where to take cover at with your personal vehicle involved ( like where the engine is!, or if your at the back where the most material is to stop rounds)

oh and that damn Hoffa! still a mystery...

just show her that video of a mom getting beat up in front of her daughter in their living room buy a huge assed black guy

youtube "mom beaten while daughter watches"

that should get her to go a little gun friendly---if not show her.... warren vs dc

Firearms Iinstuctor

I taught a lot of women to defend themselves it can be really hard to get one to take things seriously. Unless some thing had happen to them.

I know a lot of women who are very fine shots who can out shoot a lot of men but to get them to carry is a challenge some times.

My wife who has shot competitively and won several matches and hunts. She only carries once in a while mostly out walking then only after having close encounters with bears.

Last edited: