Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 9/12, 9:30 AM

  1. #1
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,616

    Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 9/12, 9:30 AM

    Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 9/12, 9:30 AM

    Shoney's Family Restaurant
    8415 West Broad Street............................directions
    Richmond, VA..............................Corner of Skipwith Rd. & W. Broad St.
    (804) 747-1655

    Popular breakfast buffet and friendly environment.

    Several important items are on the agenda to be discussed.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  2. #2
    Regular Member scouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,232
    Logan and I will see you there
    JFT 96

    I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

    Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

  3. #3
    Regular Member scouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,232

    correction ...

    .. just me, Mrs S has no plans in the am so she is watching him
    JFT 96

    I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

    Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

  4. #4
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    I won't make it as I'm just getting home from work, sorry! Gotta get some shut eye while I can...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I won't make it as I'm just getting home from work, sorry! Gotta get some shut eye while I can...
    Could have decided that a 3 1/2 hour power nap would be the way to go so you could show your solidarity to the most elite and cliquish of the OCDO/VA/Richmond cliques.

    See if we ever make sure you get extra cheese again.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  6. #6
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    I won't/didn't make it either. Traveling west in east Iowa at the moment
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  7. #7
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    I won't/didn't make it either. Traveling west in east Iowa at the moment
    Didn't make it either Joe. I'm trying real hard not to go west.

  8. #8
    Regular Member scouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Didn't make it either Joe. I'm trying real hard not to go west.
    The sun ain't setting there just yet
    JFT 96

    I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

    Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

  9. #9
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,616
    "Red sails in the sunset will carry my loved ones home safely to me."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLQZZoAkdig

    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


    It is a beautiful day to be, to know that we are.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  10. #10
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Could have decided that a 3 1/2 hour power nap would be the way to go so you could show your solidarity to the most elite and cliquish of the OCDO/VA/Richmond cliques.

    See if we ever make sure you get extra cheese again.

    stay safe.
    I know...I feel bad for not just power napping, but here I am at work again...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  11. #11
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I know...I feel bad for not just power napping, but here I am at work again...
    your government's tax base thanks you for contributing to the economy...

    you work too hard...tell the boss the goode olde folks on the forum want them to give you the weekend off...

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  12. #12
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,616
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    --snipped--

    you work too hard...tell the boss the goode olde folks on the forum want them to give you the weekend off...

    ipse
    Sometimes one gets more than they ask for that way.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  13. #13
    Regular Member scouser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,232
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I know...I feel bad for not just power napping, but here I am at work again...
    your government's tax base thanks you for contributing to the economy...

    you work too hard...tell the boss the goode olde folks on the forum want them to give you the weekend off...

    ipse
    having not heard The Truth say he has changed his place of employment from that which he told me last year, if I were in his shoes then my personal taste would have dictated that I would not have wanted to work this evening.

    I know that's lost on anyone who doesn't know where he works, and I'm not about to tell anyone, but when he reads this The Truth himself might understand what I meant
    JFT 96

    I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

    Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    634

    Wanted to be there…,

    but I also was at work until after 9 a.m., and I wasn't about to come in my "uniform". Don't wanna get shot by mistake…, or for any other reason really!

    sidestreet

    Jeremiah 29:11-13

    we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

  15. #15
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    having not heard The Truth say he has changed his place of employment from that which he told me last year, if I were in his shoes then my personal taste would have dictated that I would not have wanted to work this evening.

    I know that's lost on anyone who doesn't know where he works, and I'm not about to tell anyone, but when he reads this The Truth himself might understand what I meant
    Haha, the scheduled workload was cancelled and supplementary tasks were completed in its place. I'm not upset about it.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •