• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Member/brother needs your help

All American Nightmare

i'm thinking sticky and bump to the top
l2350.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Went to see the doctor yesterday and the doctor was not happy with what he saw. Don is is scheduled for surgery today at 11:30am.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Contact info re: surgery

Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116

patient info @ (804) 764-6449

My guess is that he will spend most of today (Thurs 10/1/15) in recovery and then ICU. Don't let that stop you from calling to get updates on his condition.

While I am sure peter nap would be touched beyond belief to get cards and flowers and such, I urge you to consider putting at least some of the money you would spend into the GoFundMe kettle.

stay safe.