• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can Opencarry.org please update all their maps?

marine0300

Can Opencarry.org please update all their maps?

With the upcoming legislative session pro-second amendment advocates and legislators use your maps as a great resource.

I can tell you from personal experience opencarry.org’s maps really helped the KS legislature gain an easy understanding of gun laws in this country. Kansas is living proof we are now a Gold Star open carry state!

Please update your maps for everyone’s benefit.

HPmatt

Post s/b referred to the OCDO Legal and Legislative assistance departments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solus

Post s/b referred to the OCDO Legal and Legislative assistance departments.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry all lines are busy...care to leave a message?

sorry the mailboxes are either not set up or full...

thanks for calling...

click.

OC4me

Ditto, updates are sorely needed.

I would surmise that the technical knowledge on how to go about updating the maps (computer graphics can be complicated for most folks) has been lost due to a change in web masters or otherwise losing touch with the original graphic artist.

If that happens to be the case, I would encourage the site owners to post a 'help needed' ad. I am sure that there are a few members who would be glad to help.