Thread: 2015 Constitution Day/Civics Study Annenberg Public Policy Center 31 Aug 2015

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

2015 Constitution Day/Civics Study Annenberg Public Policy Center 31 Aug 2015

A third of Americans also think that the Bill of Rights guarantees the right to own your own home, while one in four thinks that it guarantees “equal pay for equal work,” the survey found.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    So who do we blame for this?

Can't blame me, my child had it drilled into her head at home.

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement

Constitution Day

Celebrate the Birthday of Our United States of America Government

On September 17, 1787, the delegates to the Constitutional Convention met for the last time to sign the document they had created. We encourage all Americans to observe this important day in our nation's history by attending local events in your area. Celebrate Constitution Day through activities, learning, parades and demonstrations of our Love for the United State of America and the Blessings of Freedom Our Founding Fathers secured for us.

I read/study my Constitution every day. I give away copies to to those who do not own a personal copy. Tell people what today is and teach someone something about the Document.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Tomahawk and Abbotsford, Wi.
    It's important that we remember, and honor the dead.

Last edited by Wstar425; 09-17-2015 at 08:28 AM.