• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Peter Nap needs our help

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Suddenly there's a valley where men are free to roam.

Suddenly there's a valley that we can call our home.

Where each man is his brother, each man is his own.

An out pouring of good thoughts about the people that defend and promote not only our rights, but each other.

Thanking Don Litten for all that he has done and being the man that he is.

Now Don needs our help.
https://www.gofundme.com/ha477x2s

Last edited:

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Suddenly there's a valley where men are free to roam.

Suddenly there's a valley that we can call our home.

Where each man is his brother, each man is his own.

Just a merging of thoughts and an out pouring of good thoughts about the people that defend and promote not only our rights, but each other.

Thanking Don Litten for all that he has done and being the man that he is.
thank you Don!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
6016661_1442317999.0162.jpg

You think there isn't hope for the future? Just look in that youngsters eyes.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Don went to see the doctor yesterday and the doctor was not happy with what he saw. He is is scheduled for surgery today at 11:30am.

Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116

patient info @ (804) 764-6449

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Don went to see the doctor yesterday and the doctor was not happy with what he saw. He is is scheduled for surgery today at 11:30am.

Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Road
Mechanicsville, VA 23116

patient info @ (804) 764-6449

Hopefully they aren't going to keep me tonight Grapeshot. I think I'm scheduled for the outpatient surgery building.
This has a 50% chance of a temporary fix, which would be great to eat again.

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Hopefully they aren't going to keep me tonight Grapeshot. I think I'm scheduled for the outpatient surgery building.

Sending my best and warmest thoughts, my friend.

As someone who was unable to eat for 14 weeks a couple of years ago (IV feeding is NOT food!), I can empathize, and certainly wish you some relief.

We're thinking of you.

The Truth

$hit, Don. Try to stay strong, buddy. We're all praying or thinking of you.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I'm hoping for a permanent fix allowing you to eat again even if that means a longer stay in horsepistol.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
And in tonight's breaking news

Real food bitten into, chewed, and successfully swallowed.

According to the National Earthquake Reporting Center the impact on reaching the bottom and falling into the stomach registered 2.7 on the Richter scale, and echoes were reported being heard as far away as eastern Ohio.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Real food bitten into, chewed, and successfully swallowed.

According to the National Earthquake Reporting Center the impact on reaching the bottom and falling into the stomach registered 2.7 on the Richter scale, and echoes were reported being heard as far away as eastern Ohio.

stay safe.
Be it ever so humble/small, two bites are better than none. It is a start, a beginning of a wash-rinse-repeat mode.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grape -

The poor man has not eaten solid food for **mumble-umph** months. Of course he's not heavy. :p

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
There's still a long road to go and I have several doctors appointments this week, but I am making progress. Yesterday I was able to eat a scoop of brown rice.
My body is trying to adjust to having food in it which is not easy.
I'll be honest, I'm not sure whats in the immidiate future but what I am sure of, is I couldn't have gotten this far without the help from you all though.
Thank you!

Last edited: