Thread: More Pro-gun support needed

More Pro-gun support needed

These Youtube pages could use some additional Patriotic support. Would you all be willing to help flood the channel with Pro-gun support and comments?

link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YE0FTwxdg

Thanks!
    Last edited by khuenefeldt; 09-16-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Do you believe that the individual who is in charge of that video do not actually remove posts counter to his argument? total waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by khuenefeldt View Post
    These Youtube pages could use some additional Patriotic support. Would you all be willing to help flood the channel with Pro-gun support and comments?

link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YE0FTwxdg

Thanks!
    Waste of time there. Reading through a few of the comments on there, I saw various "gaps" where a pro-gun comment was likely made.

Funny thing about these types of people: they agree with your "Right" to speak your mind, so long as you parrot what they want to hear.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

i don't think they can control the mighty up / down thumb, though.

I note reports that de-faced-boog is considering implementing a thumbs-down.

The history of the pollice verso is interesting. Pollice comes to us as pollex/pollices being medical-Latin for thumb/thumbs, and verso just means turned.

Juvenal wrote in his Satires (translated), "... and win applause by slaying whomsoever the mob with a turn of the thumb bids them slay." He does not specify up, down, horizontally or concealed inside the fist.

The Jean-Léon Gérôme painting Pollice Verso was an inspiration of Ridley Scott's film Gladiator (one of my favorites).
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Unfortunately, you are right. Looks like pro-gun comments are being deleted.

At least hit the thumbs down to hurt his pride . Reading the comments, it appears the guy has been very proud of the thumbs-up likes.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    You only have to listen to this twerp for a few seconds to realize it is nearly impossible for him to be "pro-gun". His thick accent is enough to tell you that he is a Brit where the people have no right to defend themselves anymore, even in their own homes, OR he is from Australia, where the libs have turned everything there "topsy-turvy" for decades!
    Agree that he doesn't come across in a positive/supportive way, but not all of the people in or from other countries are anti self defense/gun.

A local member Scouser is from merry ol' England and contributes regularly to this forum.

TrueBrit (RIP) was the consummate gentleman and wore his RKBA credentials over his heart.

Scan the International Gun Rights section at the bottom of the main page to see some examples.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-18-2015 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz View Post
    i don't think they can control the mighty up / down thumb, though.
    Well, I did my part then. Some people are just hopeless.