• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More Pro-gun support needed

Bernymac

Do you believe that the individual who is in charge of that video do not actually remove posts counter to his argument? total waste of time.

Rusty Young Man

These Youtube pages could use some additional Patriotic support. Would you all be willing to help flood the channel with Pro-gun support and comments?

link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YE0FTwxdg

Thanks!

Waste of time there. Reading through a few of the comments on there, I saw various "gaps" where a pro-gun comment was likely made.

Funny thing about these types of people: they agree with your "Right" to speak your mind, so long as you parrot what they want to hear.

Griz

i don't think they can control the mighty up / down thumb, though.

khuenefeldt

Unfortunately, you are right. Looks like pro-gun comments are being deleted.

At least hit the thumbs down to hurt his pride :). Reading the comments, it appears the guy has been very proud of the thumbs-up likes.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You only have to listen to this twerp for a few seconds to realize it is nearly impossible for him to be "pro-gun". His thick accent is enough to tell you that he is a Brit where the people have no right to defend themselves anymore, even in their own homes, OR he is from Australia, where the libs have turned everything there "topsy-turvy" for decades!
Agree that he doesn't come across in a positive/supportive way, but not all of the people in or from other countries are anti self defense/gun.

A local member Scouser is from merry ol' England and contributes regularly to this forum.

TrueBrit (RIP) was the consummate gentleman and wore his RKBA credentials over his heart.

Scan the International Gun Rights section at the bottom of the main page to see some examples.

Last edited: