• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a lawyer,

Freedom1Man

Now that I have had that trespassing conviction repealed, I would like the name and contact information of a lawyer that I can trust for going after the City of Seattle.

PM me the information unless they want their data shared openly. I do my best to keep private data, private.

False arrest, lost pay, lost job offers, the 80hrs of community service that I had to serve, etc etc. Seattle needs to compensate me some how some way.

My first choice in lawyers seems to have dropped off of the radar, due to an extreme personal illness I suspect, so I am in need of a new one unless the first one is feeling up to the job again.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
If anyone can get hold of him that would great. I cannot get hold of him as he would be my first choice.

I just got a call from him tonight, I will be talking to him tomorrow morning. I will let him know you're trying to contact him.

zaitz

Banned
Finding some that are "gun/2A friendly" is not easy.

there is the law firm in downtown which is working with the 2nd amendment foundation to bring the suit against the city of Seattle about their attempt to tax gun sales by $25 per transaction.

I don't know if they are simply mercenary or if they actually have a belief that public gun possession is a good idea, but they are the one who won against the city of Seattle re the attempt to ban guns in parks . . . and now they are going after the city for the $25 tax or fee . . .

I have actually spoken with two of the attorneys there slightly about that and slightly about some other matters . . . and each of the 2 lawyers I spoke with are exceptionally nice and caring, but I don't have $25K to pay them to fight a few battles for me . . .

If you wish, go to the 2nd am foundation website and then go to news and there will be somewhere the actual complaint that was filed against Seattle for the gun tax law and on each page or at least the 1st and last pages there will be the names and address and contact info of the firm . . .