Thread: Looking for something to do Sun. 9/20?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Looking for something to do Sun. 9/20?

Goochland Field Day of the Past. DoubleTap and I will be there in the afternoon.

http://www.fielddayofthepast.net/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-25-2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: removed explanation point
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Wish I'd seen this earlier. Agricadabra is one of Jason's favorite performers. This looks like fun. I'll have to plan for next year.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Goochland Field Day of the Past. DoubleTap and I will be there in the afternoon.

http://www.fielddayofthepast.net/
    Going to watch the bike racing today, start line is real close to home and this event will never be close to where I live again in my lifetime.

Field Day of the Past is going to have to take a break from our itinerary this year unfortunately
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Wish I'd seen this earlier. Agricadabra is one of Jason's favorite performers. This looks like fun. I'll have to plan for next year.
    This was totally off my radar until a server at Shoney's brought me up to speed this morning.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.