I posted this in the WV forum too, my apologies if it was in the wrong place.

I will be moving across the state line from VA to WV in the next few months. 10 years ago I was convicted of 1 count of forgery in VA. I have since had my civil rights and firearm rights restored in VA. My question is... Is there anything I need to do in WV to "remain legal"? Do I need to have my firearm rights restored in WV or will they recognize that automatically since I have done so in VA?