• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sothern Nevada open carry face book poster was detained today by NLVPD.

garand_guy

Got a response from the chief of NLVPD. It's on the blog, too marked up with formatting to reproduce here. Okay, I'm too lazy, but anyhow check it out.

Kind of wondering how to work the activist journalist thing out. John and Ken from LA's KFI 640 AM are sorta my mold for reporting stuff that other's won't and pushing public officials. Better than the subtle coercion and manipulation of the MSM. At least I'm honest about my goals and in my reporting.

FallonJeeper

You'll never get an admission of any wrong doing. Even mentioning an internal investigation is about the best you can expect.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Got a response from the chief of NLVPD. It's on the blog, too marked up with formatting to reproduce here. Okay, I'm too lazy, but anyhow check it out...
The quality of your walk and determination is made all the more powerful in light of the unapologetic attitude of the Chief.

Good on you, but I stare down my nose (attempting to not say what I really want to say) at the Chief.

Keep up the good work. As you continue to do more, your reputation will proceed you.