• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So long Wisconsin

paul@paul-fisher.com

Well..... Nancy and I are moving to Tempe in October. Nancy has had several back surgeries and the only way that she has relief is warmer, dryer places.

I am not leaving OCDO, just won't be monitoring or posting to Wisconsin as much.

I appreciate all the friends I made both virtually as well as ones I have met in person. Some of you are like brothers (and sisters, MKEGAL).

I will miss all of your shinning faces and the arguments we have.

Please do not give up on our goals to make Wisconsin the premier firearm rights state in the nation.

Law abider

Well..... Nancy and I are moving to Tempe in October. Nancy has had several back surgeries and the only way that she has relief is warmer, dryer places.

I am not leaving OCDO, just won't be monitoring or posting to Wisconsin as much.

I appreciate all the friends I made both virtually as well as ones I have met in person. Some of you are like brothers (and sisters, MKEGAL).

I will miss all of your shinning faces and the arguments we have.

Please do not give up on our goals to make Wisconsin the premier firearm rights state in the nation.

Paul My prayers for your wife. My brother has had the same problem too, is in CA. When I retire from my 'illustrious' career in Minneapolis, wifey and I hope to move to NC. It is getting harder to take the winters bec of my asthmatic/ upper respiratory problems. Carry On buddy, though we have not met.

solus

Paul My prayers for your wife. My brother has had the same problem too, is in CA. When I retire from my 'illustrious' career in Minneapolis, wifey and I hope to move to NC. It is getting harder to take the winters bec of my asthmatic/ upper respiratory problems. Carry On buddy, though we have not met.

law, your respiratory problems would do better in dry non humid climate. the black mold is pervasive in the residences due to 70% humidity throughout the tarheel state...and the winters have gotten horrific the last couple of years.

abq is pleasant...

ipse

protias

Bye Paul and Nancy. We are sad to see you leave, but hope to see you again some day.

Law abider

law, your respiratory problems would do better in dry non humid climate. the black mold is pervasive in the residences due to 70% humidity throughout the tarheel state...and the winters have gotten horrific the last couple of years.

abq is pleasant...

ipse

I suppose. How about the coastal areas with that dry ocean wind. Besides the ac would keep the air dry. I suppose I'll have to regularly clean the air ducts to keep the mold out. Send me suggestions. I visited NC a couple of times in my RV. Just love the food and people and Muscatine grapes! Besides i am told it is a model state to OC.

solus

I suppose. How about the coastal areas with that dry ocean wind. Besides the ac would keep the air dry. I suppose I'll have to regularly clean the air ducts to keep the mold out. Send me suggestions. I visited NC a couple of times in my RV. Just love the food and people and Muscatine grapes! Besides i am told it is a model state to OC.

hummm one is correct for the most part we are a model state...for the most part.

uh, dry ocean wind? :confused:

pm sent to maintain thread viability.

ipse

Russia

Farewell

I have been mia that being said. Hello my fellow Wisconsinites, Paul I'm sorry to hear your wife is going through such times hope all is well for her and you. I wish you guys the best. Farewell.