• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denny's Restaurants

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have never had a problem at Denny's - OC in them regularly.

Seen some chatter, but no "official" Denny's policy. Until something more definitive materializes, I will base my decision on their actions.

Freedom1Man

Have never had a problem at Denny's - OC in them regularly.

Seen some chatter, but no "official" Denny's policy. Until something more definitive materializes, I will base my decision on their actions.
I have never had an issue with OC in most restaurants with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

solus

only if you are a person of color and a FBI agent i believe...

found the closest one just the the other evening and enjoyed my favorite Moons over my Hammy sandwich...

darn now i am going to have to get sunday best cleaned up cuz i have a hanker'g for one now...double darn!!
ipse

hughntx

I believe Denny's are corporately owned, but that doesn't stop a store manager from enforcing his own policies. I haven't heard of anyone I know having problems, so I still think the company as a whole is neutral on the matter. You may just be at an unfortunate location.

DeSchaine

Here in MI we had an issue. Can't find the thread where it was posted in, but there was a meet scheduled for up by Grand Rapids. Sometime before the meet, they called the person setting it up and said we weren't welcome to meet there.

BlueSquid

The closest Denny's to me is definitely friendly. My wife and I don't go out to eat very often, but when we do that's usually where we go. I don't think I've been in there unarmed since I came back from deployment over a year ago. Staff is always super friendly, and the other patrons have never even given me a sideways stinkeye. Full disclosure, I also haven't been there in over a year without my daughter, who was born about a month before I returned from deployment. Her overwhelming cuteness may serve as a distraction, but I'm still calling it an OC win. :D