Thread: Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/3

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/3

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/3, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
    1 S Providence Rd ..............Map (intersection of Providence & Midlothian)
    Richmond, VA 23236
    (804) 320-5078

What shall we talk about?

Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-04-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: deleted exclamation point
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

Golden Corral
    Uhm .. "those of us who aren't there"
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Golden Corral
    Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Uhm .. "those of us who aren't there"
    That is a default position
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Grapeshot, could you check your map link, please? It sent me to Kentucky. (I was smart enough to find the restaurant anyway, but I doubt we'll be travelling that far due to weather.)
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Tess View Post
    Grapeshot, could you check your map link, please? It sent me to Kentucky. (I was smart enough to find the restaurant anyway, but I doubt we'll be travelling that far due to weather.)

It still works correctly for me.

milady...you thinking of attending?
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Just over 24 hours to vote

Anybody want pneumonia? I've been told I've got the "walking" type and am swallowing all sorts of bug-killing pills. I am not contagious but -

How many of you want me to come and cough all over your food? (For an encore I could hork up a piece of lung. )

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    milady...you thinking of attending?

Not this time. Don't want to fight the rain and the crazies on I-95. I plan to stay here with my fully charged Kindle and my fireplace for most of the weekend <grin>
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Anybody want pneumonia? I've been told I've got the "walking" type and am swallowing all sorts of bug-killing pills. I am not contagious but -

How many of you want me to come and cough all over your food? (For an encore I could hork up a piece of lung. )

stay safe.
    sip a cup (or two) of hot decaf 'tea' and copious amount of Bärenjäger, (http://www.barenjagerhoney.com/) before you go to bed and it will have you fit as a fiddle in the morning ~ or you won't give a rat's arse you are sick...either way it is a win win for ya skid...

hummm...not sick but the weather sucks, (as i brew the tea) screw the tea...on the rocks it is...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    sip a cup (or two) of hot decaf 'tea' and copious amount of Bärenjäger, (http://www.barenjagerhoney.com/) before you go to bed and it will have you fit as a fiddle in the morning ~ or you won't give a rat's arse you are sick...either way it is a win win for ya skid...

hummm...not sick but the weather sucks, (as i brew the tea) screw the tea...on the rocks it is...

ipse
    Never have had the pleasure of Bärenjäger, but Drambuie over rocks is a favorite of mine though I seldom indulge.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

It still works correctly for me.
    works properly for me too
    JFT 96

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    works properly for me too
    That's odd -- it sends me to "golde corral richmand"

Oh, well....

That's odd -- it sends me to "golde corral richmand"

Oh, well....
    Minor glitch of Al Gore's making

Look at the line below that where it reads, "Showing results for golden corral locations richmond."

There is always room at our table for you and yours.

Just letting you know in advance that if you want to talk about me, you can even spread it over 2 Saturdays, I already know I won't make it to the 10/10 breakfast either. Logan & I have an appointment with a big diesel that day
    JFT 96

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    You've offering all what i call "lung cookies" If it needs to come out-- let it out! Get better soon
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"