• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/3

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 10/3, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..............Map (intersection of Providence & Midlothian)
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

What shall we talk about?
smiley-talk026.gif

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Grapeshot, could you check your map link, please? It sent me to Kentucky. (I was smart enough to find the restaurant anyway, but I doubt we'll be travelling that far due to weather.)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grapeshot, could you check your map link, please? It sent me to Kentucky. (I was smart enough to find the restaurant anyway, but I doubt we'll be travelling that far due to weather.)
:confused:

It still works correctly for me.

solus

milady...you thinking of attending?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Just over 24 hours to vote

Anybody want pneumonia? I've been told I've got the "walking" type and am swallowing all sorts of bug-killing pills. I am not contagious but -

How many of you want me to come and cough all over your food? (For an encore I could hork up a piece of lung.:D )

stay safe.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
milady...you thinking of attending?

Not this time. Don't want to fight the rain and the crazies on I-95. I plan to stay here with my fully charged Kindle and my fireplace for most of the weekend <grin>

solus

Anybody want pneumonia? I've been told I've got the "walking" type and am swallowing all sorts of bug-killing pills. I am not contagious but -

How many of you want me to come and cough all over your food? (For an encore I could hork up a piece of lung.:D )

stay safe.

sip a cup (or two) of hot decaf 'tea' and copious amount of Bärenjäger, (http://www.barenjagerhoney.com/) before you go to bed and it will have you fit as a fiddle in the morning ~ or you won't give a rat's arse you are sick...either way it is a win win for ya skid...

hummm...not sick but the weather sucks, (as i brew the tea) screw the tea...on the rocks it is...

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
sip a cup (or two) of hot decaf 'tea' and copious amount of Bärenjäger, (http://www.barenjagerhoney.com/) before you go to bed and it will have you fit as a fiddle in the morning ~ or you won't give a rat's arse you are sick...either way it is a win win for ya skid...

hummm...not sick but the weather sucks, (as i brew the tea) screw the tea...on the rocks it is...

ipse
Never have had the pleasure of Bärenjäger, but Drambuie over rocks is a favorite of mine though I seldom indulge.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That's odd -- it sends me to "golde corral richmand"

Oh, well....
Minor glitch of Al Gore's making :p

Look at the line below that where it reads, "Showing results for golden corral locations richmond."

There is always room at our table for you and yours.

scouser

Just letting you know in advance that if you want to talk about me, you can even spread it over 2 Saturdays, I already know I won't make it to the 10/10 breakfast either. Logan & I have an appointment with a big diesel that day

JoeSparky

Centurion

stay safe.
You've offering all what i call "lung cookies" If it needs to come out-- let it out! Get better soon