• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would you support stricter gun laws? - Poll

user

Accomplished Advocate
Absolutely, I would support stricter gun laws!!! I firmly believe every eligible adult should be required to own at least one firearm and learn to operate it correctly and safely!!! Each member of the "Unorganized Militia" should practice at the range on a regular basis, and sign a pledge to honor his duty to protect himself, his home, and his family against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I think when a person registers to vote, he should be told, "You have the right to a gun, and if you cannot afford one, a gun will be provided to you at public expense."

How you like THEM apples?

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Absolutely, I would support stricter gun laws!!! I firmly believe every eligible adult should be required to own at least one firearm and learn to operate it correctly and safely!!! Each member of the "Unorganized Militia" should practice at the range on a regular basis, and sign a pledge to honor his duty to protect himself, his home, and his family against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I think when a person registers to vote, he should be told, "You have the right to a gun, and if you cannot afford one, a gun will be provided to you at public expense."

How you like THEM apples?
Dan Hawes for Governor!

Guns for the people by executive order/mandate. :banana:

Dave_pro2a

Conceivably.

I could envision some anti-gun laws that remove firearms from the hands of police officers (while they are on duty). I.e. high cap magazines, assault rifles, etc.

srsly

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Would I support stricter gun laws? You bet I would!!

I favor the strictness in the PA constitution: "The right of the people...shall not be questioned." (emphasis added by Citizen)

Oh, yeah. I would support wholeheartedly a law that strict.

Heck, anytime PA wants to make it a felony for any government employee or agent to even question the RKBA, I'll support it 110%!!

Strictness is definitely called-for in these things.

Last edited: