Thread: From intellectual property rights to Rotherham (England) Scandal. Eye opening!

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

From intellectual property rights to Rotherham (England) Scandal. Eye opening!

This article, 'Breaking news and analysis from the world of science policy, Scientist says researchers in immigrant-friendly nations can't use his software', originally posted a week ago, comments devolved into a criticism of EU immigration policy. Not unexpectedly.

IP rights and immigration policy are as well controversial here in the US. The epitome of the immigration crisis cited in the comments is an EU scandal that occurred from 1997 - 2013 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England. With the dates and place, it is left to the researcher to track down the details from his trusted source. The Wikipedia article and its references (50) and 'see more' suffice for me.

Because the majority of perpetrators were Asian or of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-05-2015 at 07:09 AM.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016