Thread: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel does us a favor by printing the crazy rant of an anti

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel does us a favor by printing the crazy rant of an anti

Read the letter submitted by Richard W. Hennecke.

Bet you can pick out 10 things in it that are ridiculously incorrect not to mention the way he presents them as the drunken ramblings of a goofy old man (he's almost 80 and lives in Waukesha).

Every now and then they publish such absurd gobbledygook and it's always from an anti. I have to wonder: WHY? The MJS is no more progun than Bernie Sanders. They get zillions of letters every day that they reject. So it baffles me as to what their motivation is to allow tripe like that through. It is good for a lot of laughs, I'll give them that.

It is when you read stuff like that, that this always comes to mind:

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)