• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed carry statutes

bomber

Can someone point me to the Washington state statutes that pertain to Concealed Carry? The actual website that has the statutes.

Thanks

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
About 203,000 results (0.59 seconds) Gee, that was hard
Search Results
[PDF]Washington - Handgunlaw.us
www.handgunlaw.us/states/washington.pdf
Jul 1, 2015 - (1)(a) A person licensed to carry a pistol in a state the laws of which ... health history for all persons who apply for a concealed pistol license.

Washington | OpenCarry.org
www.opencarry.org/?page_id=312
RCW RCW 9.41.050 is the primary law which affects gun carrying on a day to day basis. This law makes it unlawful for one to conceal a pistol without a concealed ... If you are not a Washington State resident, you may apply at any local law ...

RCW 9.41.300 - Access Washington
apps.leg.wa.gov › RCWs › Title 9 › Chapter 9.41
Washington State Senate
Weapons prohibited in certain places—Local laws and ordinances—Exceptions—Penalty. ... services for inpatient hospital care and state institutions for the care of the mentally ill, excluding ... (6) Subsection (1) of this section does not apply to:.