Thread: A little more on bank OC.

colorado springs

A little more on bank OC.

This happened a while back.

I OC at ENT Federal Credit Union all the time at the branch near my house. No one cares. In fact the guard, and another guard that replaces him sometimes, have no problem with it. They actually encourage it.

I went to another branch one day where they do not know me, and the guard told me that I wasn't allowed to bring my gun inside. I told him that according to ENT's policy, that yes I can carry in the bank, and kept walking. I got the same thing from the teller, and told her the same thing. She didn't look happy, but she did serve me.

When I got home, I emailed ENT and asked them if there had been any changes in their firearm policy. They replied "We ask that our customers consider leaving their firearms in their vehicle." So I said to myself "Fair enough. I will consider it (and continue to open carry while I do my banking."

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Never argue with the help, it drags you down to their level. (And argue does not mean to be argumentative, it means to defend and rationalize ones action.)
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    I seldom need to go inside, but have OC'd at the ENT at Woodman / I-25 and the one on Centennial. Nary a peep.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Update - ent no longer allows oc

I OC at ENT all the time, as well.

That is, until about a month ago, when I walked in and saw "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED ON PREMISES" signs.

The signs have since been removed, but the security guard earlier this week asked me not to carry, and when I raised my eyebrow, he said he'd been told by ENT management to ask customers who open carry to put their firearms in their vehicles before returning.

I wrote them a long letter a month ago, but never sent it. I suppose the flack they received from other customers was sufficient for them to remove the signs (took all of about a week). Unfortunately, ENT management appears to remain under the false impression that gun-free zones whereby law-abiding citizens are deprived of the means to defend themselves are somehow safer than simply respecting the Constitution.

I think I'll finish that letter.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.