• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

visiting Louisville

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I'll be visiting the VA in Louisville on Friday the 9th. If anyone near the area would like to meet up for a late lunch or early dinner let me know. Text or call 253 six six six 2971 -Bill.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Appt is at 2pm. So I will be in the area till at least 4 or 5 if someone wanted to meet up. I'd love to go to the shoot but I'm on a restriction from my eye doc (torn and detached retina). The issue is so bad I'm going to have to sell my BFR in 45/70.