Thread: Former CNN anchor vents after self-defense hooting: If you dont want to carry . . .

Moderator / Administrator
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Former CNN anchor vents after self-defense hooting: If you dont want to carry . . .

Former CNN Anchor After Self-Defense Shooting: If you dont want to carry please dont. Then, shut the f--- up about it.

Last week we shared the harrowing story of former CNN Headline News anchor Lynne Russell and husband Chuck de Caro, who exercised their right to armed self-defense to stop a gun-wielding robber who forced his way into their Albuquerque, N.M. motel room . . .

Greater Eastside Washington
    All that "gun permit" malarkey make me sick.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Rio Rancho
    What is a "Right to Carry permit" she mentions in the article? I know these 2 are not from New Mexico, so may not be familiar with local laws, but there is no permit required to own a gun. Open carry is legal with some restrictions and concealed carry is legal in your vehicle and home/property (which would include the hotel room). A concealed carry permit is required for general out and about CC.