• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MDA planned event in Richmond

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
IF the map shown is generally accurate as to location, then this is in/on private property in Bon Air. Without someone RSVPing, actually registering, the exact location will not be known. Willing to bet that one must be on an approved list. If on the off chance the don't control by invitation only who attends, carrying or challenging their rhetoric will get you an invite to leave.....and this looks to be on private property.

Then to register, I would want to use a throw away phone and special email account to keep from contaminating those I use now. Over all I see MDA as extremely small, even tiny, and ineffectual. A number of us attended a rally they held in a public park some years past. They had a dismal turnout. Nevertheless, if anyone finds out anything different, I would be interested to know about it and I believe it is good to have an undercover agent on the inside of such groups - always potential for valuable intel.

Please don't take this as a totally negative response, just don't see that a sizable group is needed. One or two is the magic number to see this from the inside.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
See these pictures for a major national event (2015 NRA convention) where MDA had participants bused in to rally and pose for pictures.

They were busted - the MDA camera was used to create a lie. You'll laugh.......and they are not even at or visible to the convention - they were blocks away. It was an artificially created photo op designed to deceive.

http://libertynews.com/2015/04/expo...tions-anti-nra-protest-crowd-size-lie-photos/

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's quite telling that their meet-ups are always at some undisclosed location. Yes, they are afraid of the light of day.

stay safe.

solus

oh drat, as i was so ready and looking forward to a another road trip...private property not so much...

ipse