• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Israelis invest in firepower as knife attacks rise

OC for ME

At one time a person could pay his own way through for that experience.
Or, your buddie, who gets a allowance from Mummy and Daddy, could gladly advance you a wee bit the night before payday.

I had every pub/tavern on a list who provided free appetizers, during happy hour, for every night of the week...certainly made me very happy.

solus

naw, couldn't hit up the father for extra due to the evil stepmother, made Cinderella's look sweet. so i made do counting the slices of baloney against the number of slices in the loaf with a can of cambell's chicken noodle soup in the evening...got by rather well actually!! (course the gig at the frat donut shop in the morning tided me over till late afternoon).

ya know i wonder if that house that circled my stepwhatever ever found its target....

following the red brick road now

ipse

sudden valley gunner

naw, couldn't hit up the father for extra due to the evil stepmother, made Cinderella's look sweet. so i made do counting the slices of baloney against the number of slices in the loaf with a can of cambell's chicken noodle soup in the evening...got by rather well actually!! (course the gig at the frat donut shop in the morning tided me over till late afternoon).

ya know i wonder if that house that circled my stepwhatever ever found its target....

following the red brick road now

ipse

Did you go to semi-literate U? LOL........;)

solus

Did you go to semi-literate U? LOL........;)

at the time twas either that or become a citizen of Canada...er, uh, hummm did i say that in my outside voice??

oh, re-red ur postit theer...eye c what u do'g...kute...but i still can't call you a name...i am the better individual, w/o trying to prove anything what-so-ever.

ipse

Last edited: