• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

POLL Alert: WRIC Poll on McAuliffe Power Grab

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Pretty overwhelming already.

No 83.95% (68 votes)

Yes 13.58% (11 votes)

Not sure 2.47% (2 votes)

Total Votes: 81

The problem is that popular opinion will not, IMHO, change one darned thing unless that opinion is expressed in the ballot box.

I remain sickened and stunned by this move.

stay safe.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Done
Thank you for voting!
No 85.45% (94 votes)
Yes 12.73% (14 votes)
Not sure 1.82% (2 votes)

Total Votes: 110

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

JosephMingle

Last edited:

TFred

Look at the results across the state. NOVA was a big part of it. Most counties and cities voted republican. http://www.politico.com/2013-election/results/governor/virginia/ :(
My hope, naïve as it may be, is that IF we can get a somewhat conservative President in office this next go-round, most, if not all of the Obamabots will move back to Chicago, New York, LA, or what ever other rock they crawled out from underneath, and Virginia will go back to Red again.

It will always be close, but we still aren't that far away.

TFred