• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

POLL Alert: WRIC Poll on McAuliffe Power Grab

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Looks like they finally put a filter on to "prevent" multiple votes.

stay safe.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
No 93.45% (1,412 votes)

Yes 5.63% (85 votes)

Not sure 0.92% (14 votes)

Total Votes: 1,511

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Looks like they finally put a filter on to "prevent" multiple votes.

stay safe.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
No 93.45% (1,412 votes)

Yes 5.63% (85 votes)

Not sure 0.92% (14 votes)

Total Votes: 1,511
My cookie cleaners get all of crumbs - just tested it and find their filter very porous. :cool:

POPS VA

I had to go to another browser and finally got my vote counted. Would I be wrong in saying that this is not the response the carpetbagger was expecting/hoping for?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I had to go to another browser and finally got my vote counted. Would I be wrong in saying that this is not the response the carpetbagger was expecting/hoping for?

When things go their way, they say it proves their point.

If the numbers aren't there favoring them, then they say it is just an informal poll w/o any real validity.

Rest assured that this poll will never be used to indicate how Virginians really feel about the subject.

POPS VA

When things go their way, they say it proves their point.

If the numbers aren't there favoring them, then they say it is just an informal poll w/o any real validity.

Rest assured that this poll will never be used to indicate how Virginians really feel about the subject.

Yeah, I know Grape, lie and spin...I hate it.

POPS VA

Interesting that being Friday I visited my local ABC store, where I have had a few positive encounters, that the guys I know in there who are used to my OC didn't say a word about the EO. I guess i'll be looking for the gun buster sign to show up soon.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Interesting that being Friday I visited my local ABC store, where I have had a few positive encounters, that the guys I know in there who are used to my OC didn't say a word about the EO. I guess i'll be looking for the gun buster sign to show up soon.

Well, heck! It's state government. Do you really expect them to a) have gotten the memo, b) read it, c) understand what it means, d) and figure out what to do?

stay safe.

POPS VA

Well, heck! It's state government. Do you really expect them to a) have gotten the memo, b) read it, c) understand what it means, d) and figure out what to do?

stay safe.

(laughing) You called it right Skid, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

HPmatt

Using tapatalk to safari I've able to vote 7 times or so - 1823 total 97% no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk