• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I are new

caleb4387

Hi, I'm caleb, 28 years old
I've been involved with firearms a few years now but only recently was an o to get in to carrying. I moved here from Florida a little over. Year ago to be with the love of my life. I currently reside in Wapakoneta where I have been open carrying without incident but finally get to pick up my permit today after 42 days wait. I look forward to not having to lock it up anymore when I get in car. My current carry gun is a smith and wesson model 13 3 inch barrel round butt. I look forward to conversing and learning with y'all!!!

caleb4387

sorry i thought i said 38 special the old "fbi" load. gonna get some speer as soon as i can fir the speedloaders. once i get different grios ill revisit 357....as of now im not happy with my follow up times with357.

JustaShooter

Welcome, Caleb - I believe we have already met on Facebook in the Ohio Conceal Carry (CCW) group. I'm Dave, good to see you on here!

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
And he will get a lot of better information here than on facebook. It seems to me that there are a lot of hacks of facebook.
There are a number of hacks, but Dave Ragle isn't one of them. There are a few others that don't fit the "hack" category, but only time and experience will allow Mr. Caleb to tell the good from the bad.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
There are a number of hacks, but Dave Ragle isn't one of them. There are a few others that don't fit the "hack" category, but only time and experience will allow Mr. Caleb to tell the good from the bad.
Unlike here it is more difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff on facebook.

caleb4387

yes there are quite a few people on facebook who are absolute jokes especially in some buy sell trade groups im in but ive seen a few decent folks in ohio carry and conveal carry. i look forward to mature conversation and possibly meeting with some of yall and exrrcising our rightd together. i actually quit participating in the ohio ooen carry and noryhwest ohio open carry facebook groups as i found thier attitudes to horrible and inmature.

JustaShooter

ragle i presume? wrve been discussing my wait time i believe

Yes, indeed we have, and I'm glad the wait is over - and that you've found your way here. Not many do, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

Last edited: