• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bradford County Sheriff Gordon Smith supporting Florida Open Carry

Raventai

Sent this to the Bradford sheriff's office e-mail address:

Sheriff Gordon Smith

Although I am not a resident of the beautiful Bradford county, I am a resident of florida, I just wanted to thank you for your powerful testimony in favor of the open carry bill. You would be considered a subject matter expert. And your passionate testimony leaves absolutely no cover for those who wish to curtail our freedom and ability to defend our families.

Thank you
XXXXX XXXXX
Dixie county florida