• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas Conceal To Carry Helps Cop Nab Thief

Law abider

Roland Azcuy was working at his repair shop when he spotted a man trying to break into a house across the street. Azcuy, who was armed with a pistol, pulled his gun, dialed 911 and stayed on the phone with the dispatcher while keeping an eye on the suspect...

This story may not get wide circulation in the mainstream media. but here it is:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...tic-is-what-left-this-suspect-most-surprised/

Law abider

Let's see if the several Stalin news networks pick it up. These stories only appear in gun friendly websites and don't get wide circulation except the ones where mass shootings by wackos happen. Then we are included with the wacko too.

This article kinda proves my point about Stalin News Networks:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-editorial-board-the-concealed-carry-fantasy/

Last edited:

qednick

Let's see if the several Stalin news networks pick it up. These stories only appear in gun friendly websites and don't get wide circulation except the ones where mass shootings by wackos happen. Then we are included with the wacko too.

Unfortunate, but true :-(

b0neZ

It might get picked up, though the CTC holder would be glossed over to highlight the barking officer and the Senior Citizen with an attitude.