Thread: Missing a gun? Pageland man arrested with 7000 stolen guns, ammo, trophies, ...

Missing a gun? Pageland man arrested with 7000 stolen guns, ammo, trophies, ...

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, SC (WBTV) -

Deputies estimate that they've seized between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen guns from a house and warehouse near Pageland. Deputies have arrested Brent Nicholson in connection to the stolen goods.

Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks says the seized guns, ammunition, and hundreds of other items were all found on a single property off of Highway 9 outside of Pageland city limits.

Brooks says the guns alone filled one tractor trailer and ammunition filled another.

Deputies have found no evidence that he ever sold any of the guns.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/30340511/d...-near-pageland

Will Doomberg defend this minion?
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-25-2015 at 06:30 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

i am actually and just sent a note to local investigator who handled my case to ping SC investigators...

thanks

ipse

observation: i do find it curious the local LEs stated...the guy had been on their radar a long time...hummmm two tractor trailers full of guns and ammo plus four wheelers, and so forth...truly wonder what finally tipped the scale for them to investigate...me thinks there is something is not being told in this story since you do not amass 7K of guns overnight...

just saying...
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    i am actually and just sent a note to local investigator who handled my case to ping SC investigators...

thanks

ipse

observation: i do find it curious the local LEs stated...the guy had been on their radar a long time...hummmm two tractor trailers full of guns and ammo plus four wheelers, and so forth...truly wonder what finally tipped the scale for them to investigate...me thinks there is something is not being told in this story since you do not amass 7K of guns overnight...

just saying...
    We may never know the full story, his true motivation - it seems to have been a work in progress.

For what it is worth - most were rifles and shotguns.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

twas a rifle that was stolen...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain