Thread: Tandy Leather, Fairfield Oh (just outside Cincinnati)

Cincinnati (Springfield Township), Ohio, USA

Tandy Leather, Fairfield Oh (just outside Cincinnati)

Recently I've come to enjoy leather-working and making a few holsters and things for myself. Yesterday when I went to the Tandy store in Fairfield, I saw the store is now a CPZ. I disarmed and went in to discuss it with the manager. He said that he had to post the store because of a single "problem customer." I tried to explain that there were better options for him but he insisted on keeping the sign up.

So, my question to you all is this: Where in the Cincinnati area can i get good leather to work with? I don't mind buying tools online (from someone besides Tandy now), but for a piece of material, I'd prefer to see it before I shell out the big $$ for a bit of leather.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I wonder what the "problem customer" did that upset the manager? (Note I am no way taking sides, it's just a dang question, which sometimes leads to answers, and when the stars all align, I learn something.)