Thread: KY drone hunting season re-opens....

KY drone hunting season re-opens....

Old thread was 'prematurely locked', looks like Open Season on low-flying drones in KY.
    You would have thought the drone-commander would have shown video from SD card to obtain a favorable outcome if he was not snooping.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

North Carolina
    It is what I expected, a trial would have been a waste of taxpayer money. There was no way a jury was going to unanimously vote this guy guilty. I doubt there will be a consensus on a grand jury either.

What probably will happen is the shooter's home insurance will pay for the drone rather than waste money on litigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

'Drone Slayer' claims victory in court

Monday afternoon, Bullitt County Judge Rebecca Ward dismissed the case against William H. Merideth, who admitted to shooting down a drone he said was hovering over his home last July.

“I think it’s credible testimony that his drone was hovering from anywhere, for two or three times over these people’s property, that it was an invasion of their privacy and that they had the right to shoot this drone,” Judge Ward told the courtroom. “And I’m going to dismiss his charge.”
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016