Thread: It's OK To Think Outside The Pants - Alien Gear OWB

Regular Member Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar

It's OK To Think Outside The Pants - Alien Gear OWB

Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046
    http://aliengearholsters.com

I'm an Alien gear owner but I can't figure out how to put a pic in that is on my computer but no url is available.
    I have the "Cloak Slide" AND the "TUCK 3.0" I am well pleased with both, they fit my Rock Island 1911 A2 ms ( same fit as the A1 ) I have to add tension because I'm holding TWICE the ammo! I can still hold it upside down and it won't fall out but will pull out without issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtBrownSr View Post
    I'm an Alien gear owner but I can't figure out how to put a pic in that is on my computer but no url is available.
    I have the "Cloak Slide" AND the "TUCK 3.0" I am well pleased with both, they fit my Rock Island 1911 A2 ms ( same fit as the A1 ) I have to add tension because I'm holding TWICE the ammo! I can still hold it upside down and it won't fall out but will pull out without issue.
    Google reverse image search !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Google reverse image search !
    No it is NOT on the web, it is a picture of ME wearing my gun in MY Alien Gear holster.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtBrownSr View Post
    No it is NOT on the web, it is a picture of ME wearing my gun in MY Alien Gear holster.
    That does make it a little harder. Assuming it's a digital picture and not printed on paper...

Connect camera to pc and transfer the pic to your photo album
    Go to the web and find a picture sharing site such as tumblr.com, photobucket.com or similar.
    Save the pic to the sharing site and note what the filename is
    From there it's just using the [img] tag to post online.

My fave for pics that I'm going to show one-by-one ("Hey, lookie at this new toy I got") is photobucket, but to share an album of collected photos ("Hey, lookie at all these neat toys I have" is tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    That does make it a little harder. Assuming it's a digital picture and not printed on paper...

Connect camera to pc and transfer the pic to your photo album
    Go to the web and find a picture sharing site such as tumblr.com, photobucket.com or similar.
    Save the pic to the sharing site and note what the filename is
    From there it's just using the [img] tag to post online.

My fave for pics that I'm going to show one-by-one ("Hey, lookie at this new toy I got") is photobucket, but to share an album of collected photos ("Hey, lookie at all these neat toys I have" is tumblr.com
    Most of the forums I'm in have a file search that allows you to pick a file from your computer and post it.
    Oh well I guess I'll stick with text and imagination until something else comes up.
    The pics are family member photos from their phones etc. they send the pics to me and I store them on my hard drive.