• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taco Drive-Thru Customer Gets Impatient Waiting for Order, Asks for a Refund And....

taxman

Banned
The drive up brandishers seem to run about 2/3 ordinary idiots and 1/3 self-important cops.
Will be interesting to see which type this is.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Drive-up/drive-thru customer gets cranky and is going to do what?

Person working the window walks away and calls the cops, then stays away from the window. Maybe gets the person in charge to lock the doors.

Trouble is more folks want to hang out the window and exchange threats and insults.

stay safe.

taxman

Banned

SpringerXDacp

Shame on them. An aggravated assault conviction in Georgia, earns 1 to 20 years, 3 years minimum for discharge from vehicle. This guy plead to two counts and doesn't see one day in the clink. (Ga. Code, Sections 16-5-21, 16-5-24)

taxman

Banned
Shame on them. An aggravated assault conviction in Georgia, earns 1 to 20 years, 3 years minimum for discharge from vehicle. This guy plead to two counts and doesn't see one day in the clink. (Ga. Code, Sections 16-5-21, 16-5-24)

You're looking at the situation from the wrong side of the Blue Wall of Unaccountability.

Law abider

These businesses are high risk businesses, like Domino's and gas stations. Was there no CCL holder working? I suppose company policy:banghead: We are getting told by the anti 2A folks that we ought to run and hide and hope we don't end up dead and wait for the cops. I know that my 2A insurer uses the policy to get away first if you can which is reasonable. But each situation is unique.

Wstar425

I was talking to someone a long time ago somewhere in the south of France, trying to explain where I lived. Northern Wisconsin, so I said 300 miles north of Chicago. They had never heard of Chicago, but asked if it was anywhere near Denver? I think Denver had just won a Suoer Bowl maybe, they had heard of it anyhow.

After some more futile explaining I just said yes, near Denver. I guess when you are in France, Denver is near Chicago, which is near northern Wisconsin......

My eyesight is fine, but a lot of times I don't like what I see.

alphamale

Company policy always reflects INSURANCE company policies. Most insurers will plain not allow CCW/CPL employees as they can not be properly vetted per the Insurance company. I have built and sold businesses and was raised in a family that ran 7 gas stations in the late 60's and 70's

It is almost always the anti gun Insurance idiots who control gun policy in a business. Until we pass laws to stop Insurance companies from massively increasing costs for certain breeds of dogs and guns this will get worse. Super left Liberals control the insurance underwriting business.

These businesses are high risk businesses, like Domino's and gas stations. Was there no CCL holder working? I suppose company policy:banghead: We are getting told by the anti 2A folks that we ought to run and hide and hope we don't end up dead and wait for the cops. I know that my 2A insurer uses the policy to get away first if you can which is reasonable. But each situation is unique.

alphamale

I live by the Mackinac Bridge and about 1/3 of the people up here don't know major cities up here. Other than Traverse City and Marquette good luck telling someone about Petoskey, Boyne Mountain Sault Ste Marie they just don't know. It's beyond weird when you mention a city nearby and they get the glazed deer in the headlights look.

I was talking to someone a long time ago somewhere in the south of France, trying to explain where I lived. Northern Wisconsin, so I said 300 miles north of Chicago. They had never heard of Chicago, but asked if it was anywhere near Denver? I think Denver had just won a Suoer Bowl maybe, they had heard of it anyhow.

After some more futile explaining I just said yes, near Denver. I guess when you are in France, Denver is near Chicago, which is near northern Wisconsin......

My eyesight is fine, but a lot of times I don't like what I see.