Thread: Taurus Class Action

Warrenton, Oregon

Taurus Class Action

I happened across this Taurus Class Action, just passing on the website link.

LINK to file claim

From the website:

"This lawsuit is about alleged safety defects in the following Taurus-branded firearms: PT-111 Millennium; PT-132 Millennium; PT-138 Millennium; PT-140 Millennium; PT-145 Millennium; PT-745 Millennium; PT-609; PT-640; and/or PT-24/7. The “PRO” series of each model are also included. The lawsuit asserts that these alleged safety defects may cause some Class Pistols to unintentionally fire with the safety in the “on” or “safe” position when the trigger is pulled and some Class Pistols may unintentionally fire when dropped or bumped. The Taurus Companies stand by the Class Pistols and vigorously deny all allegations of wrongdoing and liability. The lawsuit does not involve Taurus G2 model pistols."
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

Glendale, Arizona, USA
    Lawyers will get millions, you will get a certificate for a magazine.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

North Carolina
    Don't own a taurus, did own one 40 years ago, never had a problem with it. My understanding the problem was with guns outside the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."