• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to restore gun right in Calif.

Robin47

If only cops would not arrest law abiding citizens peaceably exercising their 2A protected right. Cops proclaim to support our 2A protected right while placing the cuffs on the law abiding citizens peaceably exercising their 2A protected right.

Hold can I determine when a 2A related case will go to jury trial vs. being settled out of court.

How to restore gun rights in the PDRC? Don't know, but 2A supporters in the PDRC would do better to move to Colorado and other "near by states" to counter the influx of Californians in those states.

Yup I was under the impression Cops worked for we the people, They used to back in the 1950's
however I guess t changed.
The cops should support our rights they swore an oath to" Protect our constitutional rights and our property" Many forgot that.
They could also be protecting the country, and freedom by doing so.
Its sad most just enforce laws against the Bill of Rights.
However its a Christian duty to be armed, and have free exersize of that Right via the 1st amendment.
Luke 22: 36 Jesus saids to be armed, If you don't have a sword, sell you coat and buy one ! :)

28kfps

Yup I was under the impression Cops worked for we the people, They used to back in the 1950's
however I guess t changed.
The cops should support our rights they swore an oath to" Protect our constitutional rights and our property" Many forgot that.
They could also be protecting the country, and freedom by doing so.
Its sad most just enforce laws against the Bill of Rights.
However its a Christian duty to be armed, and have free exersize of that Right via the 1st amendment.
Luke 22: 36 Jesus saids to be armed, If you don't have a sword, sell you coat and buy one ! :)

I so agree with this however some of the states that have strong anti gun laws like California do not care about a Christian’s duty to be armed or the 2nd amendment. They have oaked and accepted by large part of the people illegal laws that makes it illegal to be armed. Always living in a state that allows it I never leave the house without at least one loaded and ready to go firearm on me. I cannot imagine not being able to leave my home without a gun on my hip. As long as we have politicians and Judges in these states that are willing to ignore the constitution and collages for the most part teaching guns bad, and constitution wording is up for dissecting into abstract meaning of each word different from the original intent, sadly I see the reversal of such actions very slim. Just have to continue the fight waiting for a crack in the door ready to kick it open.

Last edited:

Robin47

I so agree with this however some of the states that have strong anti gun laws like California do not care about a Christian’s duty to be armed or the 2nd amendment. They have oaked and accepted by large part of the people illegal laws that makes it illegal to be armed. Always living in a state that allows it I never leave the house without at least one loaded and ready to go firearm on me. I cannot imagine not being able to leave my home without a gun on my hip. As long as we have politicians and Judges in these states that are willing to ignore the constitution and collages for the most part teaching guns bad, and constitution wording is up for dissecting into abstract meaning of each word different from the original intent, sadly I see the reversal of such actions very slim. Just have to continue the fight waiting for a crack in the door ready to kick it open.

Thanks good post, There is another way to ballance the bad laws passed, Its called "Judicial Review" Where bad Statues come under review
I learned about this here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_California

This is plane California law, and you all can research it out.
Also we should not have to pay a "Fee" to exersize our rights and get permission CCW's.
Open Carry is the only way to go. :)

We need a group of OC'ers to cordenate as like the ones in Arizona and Nevada, who are fighting for their rights.
We have this site and need to ACT ! We need to contact our local town meetings and start there !
There is also local "Oathkeeper Meetings" in most areas, and they also fight for our rights.
Contact them.
The more people we awake, the better chance of Victory. "The Redcoats aren't coming, there in town" :0
Ask your Congressman to repeal opencarry laws also PC 12031 e.
We could do Petition drives in our areas also.

Anyway carry on :)

davidmcbeth

Banned
It might work a bit faster if those 10,000 supporters of RKBA would all show up for jury duty, do their level best not to get excluded, and then simply refused to convict for violation of any unconstitutional law restricting RKBA.
<snip>?

How about refusing to convict for ANYTHING until gun laws are all repealed?

Robin47

How about people use their brain and stop pretending they are laws at all.

Thats right, they are really DEAD laws, but most people don't know that.
Read Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (Crunch) 137,174, 176. (1803)
OR
Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491.
OR
16 Am Jur 2d Sec 177
Late 2d, Sec 256.

So they are DEAD laws, that is if we were to have true law enforcment
working for we the people.

Remember our rights come from God, not Government. Luke 22:36 I love it :)

Last edited:

Robin47

Thats right, they are really DEAD laws, but most people don't know that.
Read Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (Crunch) 137,174, 176. (1803)
OR
Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491.
OR
16 Am Jur 2d Sec 177
Late 2d, Sec 256.

So they are DEAD laws, that is if we were to have true law enforcment
working for we the people.

Remember our rights come from God, not Government. Luke 22:36 I love it :)

This is more on what the Sheriff's duties are and how we can change things to OC-Loaded again
Check it out :)

http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/countysheriff

Last edited: